Submitting a project
The Luxembourg Commission for Cooperation with UNESCO and the City of Luxembourg are launching this invitation to submit projects to make up the official programme for the Jubilee Year from 17 December 2019 to 17 December 2020. Please see the homepage for details of the conditions of participation.
The last possible date for the submission of projects is 31st October 2020, in order to allow time to publicize the approved events in the media.
Who can submit a project?
Taking a participatory approach, the Luxembourg Commission for Cooperation with UNESCO and the City of Luxembourg are launching this invitation to submit projects for approval and inclusion in the official programme for the Jubilee Year (17 December 2019 – 17 December 2020). Your enthusiasm and creativity, your commitment and passion for cultural heritage will ensure the success of the programme.
In order to allow enough time to publicize approved events in the media, we ask you to submit your projects between now and 31st October 2020 at the latest.
The call is open to the following:
- Municipalities, not-for-profit associations, public-interest foundations, groups, collectives, companies and organizations that work to raise awareness of cultural heritage and of UNESCO’s humanitarian values and scientific programmes;
- Individuals/natural persons;
- Educational institutes;
- Private or public cultural institutions such as museums, libraries, archives, etc.;
- Legal persons under private law;
- Commercial tourism companies as well as tourist actors in general.